Re: glib stuff

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:35:20 +0100, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-03-14 at 16:30 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > >
> > > It's probably not wrapped. Maybe it's new. You could grep the glibmm
> > > sources for it.
> > >
> > > If it's not there, then please do try to submit a patch for it.
> >
> > glibmm has not
>
> I mean "has now"
>
> >  branched, so now would be a good time to submit a patch
> > for this new API.
>
> --
> Murray Cumming
> murrayc murrayc com
> www.murrayc.com
> www.openismus.com

Hi Murray,

First off, apologies if i'm way off, but from what I can gather, the
corresponding g_mkdir function should be automagically generated in a
similar way the g_getenv function becomes Glib::getenv, ie: from
src/glib_functions.defs,

the entry for g_mkdir appears to be missing from
src/glib_functions.defs, however it looks to me as if
src/glib_functions.defs is created by something automated, and i'm
really not sure where..

If you can point me in the right direction I'll happily do a patch.

Rob.