Accessing a Gtk::notebook page's child

I have a notebook called Tabber, each tab which has an object derived from
an eventbox - a 'DaIconModes'. I'm trying to access a function in each of
them in turn - SwitchHidden(). The function is called, but I get errors
when there is any accessing of data. The ustring in the code below is the
only thing I've gotten to do somthing other than segfault.

-----

  for (int i = 0; i < Tabber->get_n_pages(); i  ){
    DaIconModes *  tmp = (DaIconModes *)Tabber->get_nth_page(i);
    tmp->SwitchHidden();
    }

-----

void DaIconModes::SwitchHidden(){
  std::cout << "!" << fullPath << "\n"; //fullPath is a ustring
  }

-----

For further reference:
http://svn.berlios.de/viewcvs/darimasen/trunk/src/darimasen.cpp?rev=37&view=markup