druids

Hello all,

I've been using Gnome::UI:Druid for my application, I have a pointer to one
as a member of my main app class, and when I need to I do ...

	if(m_p_druid == NULL)
		// create druid from glade

	m_p_druid->show();

Now, that is all well and good, except that the second time round, the last
page is shown first, and the druid is left in an untidy state.

I tried to override show(), and then call the base, from which point I could
clear out text fields and set the first page - but the page setting call
seems to segfault the program.

I then tried a similar approach with the on_apply_click handler (i.e. the
point at which I hide the druid) - but that segfaults in a similar fashion,
as does on_realise.

So, is there either a way to do the above 'properly', or should I somehow be
destroying the druid each time around and creating it anew?

Cheers in advance for and thoughts.

Gaz

*  http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/  *