Re: GtkNotebookPage*: how to use it?

Hi,

IIRC, there is no such thing as GtkNotebookPage. You
just have a GtkNotebook. You can use the function
gtk_notebook_set_page(GtkNotebook*, page) to go to the
desired page.

If you are working with GtkWidgets you should be
looking under GTK+ documentation, instead of GTKmm.

In Gtkmm, you will need to call
Gtk::Notebook.set_current_page(int page), instead.

-Nalin

--- Andrea Spadaccini <a spadaccini catania linux it>