Re: Using (or not using) sigc::mem_fun with the G_CALLBACK macro

> You should really use a function with C linkage as the proxy (probably in
> anonymous namespace so it is not exported).  Static member functions are
> not
> guaranteed to have the C linkage.  On g++ they do, but I believe on the
> Intel
> compiler as an example they do not,

It does work on g++, SUN CC, AIX, Irix, and HP-UX compilers, however. I
think it works on the ARM compiler. I don't know about the Intel compiler.

Let's not confuse him with irrelevant details. However, there's a bug
about this, and patches are welcome.

www.openismus.com