Re: Using (or not using) sigc::mem_fun with the G_CALLBACK macro

Paul,
thks for the code outline.  I have also been struggling with using a gtk
widget in my gtkmm code.  Unless there is another demo somewhere that I have
not seen, maybe this code could be cleaned up a bit with comments, etc to
have a nice clear demo of a gtk widget being wrapped and instantiated and
having it's signal picked up by a  gtkmm slot function.  This would be really
useful and also make a great addition to the gtkmm tutorial.
John