RE: Gnome::Vfs

> 1. URI strings are a standard, independent of any API.
> 2. Gnome-VFS is trying to move towards using URI strings rather than
> GnomeVfsURI objects, though API-compatibility makes that difficult.
> 3. GTK+ can't depend on Gnome-VFS.

Okay, cheers Murray, Kraus,

So it seems that vfs is somewhat "up in the air", which probably explains
why it is not directly linked from the docs page.

I'll rumage through the docs now that I know where they are, I am sure the
meaning of the parameter will become clear when I actually know what the
hell I am talking about wrt gnome-vfs :)

Thanks again all,

Gaz