RE: Gnome::Vfs

>Sorry, emailed you directly there, fao everyone else ...
>
>Gaz
>

>> > gnome-vfsmm-2.6
>> >

>> Indeed, there it is on the downloads page,
>>
>> gnome-vfsmm 2.10 (stable)
>>
>> Maybe it isn't documented, or maybe the link just needs adding to the
>page.
>>
>> Still, the parameter in the FileChooser I mentioned is a Glib::ustring,
>which seems odd, I would have expected it to be
>> some param from Gnome::Vfs?
>>
>> Gaz

The documentation can be found here:
http://www.gtkmm.org/gnomemm2/reference/html/namespaceGnome_1_1Vfs.html

This is pretty much the most helpful info I have found. If you
have any other gnome api's you need, they are available on the
right side of the Gtkmm docs under Extra Modules. Just choose
one of the Gnome:: links and then 'Namespace Index' on the top
of the resulting page.

---
Andrew Krause
andrew openldev org