Re: What is gtkmm default font and size?

> When a gtkmm program (and any gtk program for that matter) runs under
> Gnome,
> the fonts are nice, but when it is run under KDE, the fonts are terrible -
> what font and size does gtkmm default to?  I would assume this is best
> addressed from the user settings (in KDE the Control Center allows user to
> select font and size for various types).

GTK+ and thus gtkmm will use the font specified by the current GTK+ theme,
so it's impossible to say what the default font actually is.

KDE may be attempting to impose its own font information on GTK+ apps
running inside it, it certainly used to do that as an attempt to get some
sort of integration. I'm not sure exactly how they're doing it though, or
if you can turn it off.