Gtk widgets in gtkmm (Previously no subject)

(Sorry about the no subject topic... in any case...)

I have a c++ class that contains Gtk+ widgets. They work perfectly
fine except for one thing. When I try to connect a signal to them,
they throw an error saying that the function that it is connected
to should be formatted: "void (*) ()" instead of: "void (MyClass) ()".

How can I get around this? Is there a way without requiring all
of my functions to receive the class data and not be a part of
the class?

---
Andrew Krause
andrew openldev org