From: Beno�Touron [mailto:b touron citb bull net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 12:54 PM
To: Jagadish K , Bangalore; gtk-list gnome org
Subject: Re: GTK Package for C++

Hi
Both GTK and GTKmm needs to be installed, since GTKmm relies on GTK.
Ben

Hello,
I have been using GTK using C language so far, now I want to switch over to C++, I have found that gtkmm is the wrapper which support GTK C++.
I like to know whether same package installed for the C can be used or have to Install GTKMM. If gtkmm has to be installed, did I have to uninstall the previous installation gtk for C ?. Any suggestion would be very much helpful.

With Regards,
Jagadish.K