Re: TreeView doesn't refresh automatically

Nalin,

Where exactly do you update your TreeModel data?  In what function/method/etc.?
And where is this function or method called from within your program?  Please give
more details and possibly post the relevant code.

By chance, have you overridden the TreeView::on_expose_event method and do all the
updating there AND NOWHERE ELSE?

Please check the control flow and make sure your updates are being reached
regardless of any external events (like the expose event).  "cout" may do
a good job for you here.

Regards,

Nickolai