RE: migrating from gtkmm-2.0 to gtkmm-2.4

Murray,
	Thanks.  That's going to help a bunch.

	I noticed that Toolbar::tools() is gone as well as the entire
Gtk::Toolbar_Helpers namespace.  Ouch.  That means that
Gtk::Toolbar_Helpers::Space() is gone too.

	Hmm. Looks like this is gonna take a bit more than I first thought.

	Thanks,
		Erik.