Re: migrating from gtkmm-2.0 to gtkmm-2.4

On Wed, 2005-07-13 at 15:06 -0400, erik_ohrnberger dme net wrote:
> I've been searching for information on what I have to change in my code to
> migrate it from gtkmm-2.0 to gtkmm-2.4.
>
> Any pointers or web references that I can use to help me accomplish this
> would be greatly appreciated.

There are very few API-incompatible changes apart from the use of a
newer libsigc++ API, as mentioned here:
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/glibmm/CHANGES

The changes are mostly ABI-incompatibilites, requiring a recompile.
However, the API changes (mostly additions) are described here:
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gtkmm/CHANGES?rev=1.6&view=markup

www.openismus.com