Re: Glade and TreeView

It took more than one hour to solve your problem. I have plenty of
time. :)

Open your sysinfo.glade with text editor. Find this line:
 <property name="fixed_height_mode">True</property>
and this:
  <property name="headers_visible">False</property>

Change them to:
 <property name="fixed_height_mode">False</property>
and
 <property name="headers_visible">True</property>

Done. Or open the file with Glade. Delete the treeview1. Then add it
again.