Re: pkgconfig filename

Hi Andrea,

Yes it's also confused for me. (I run gtkmm-devel-2.6.2-1 on winXP.)

In fact gtkmm 2.6 for win32 contains  gtkmm-2.4.dll.
If I see in the properties of that dll (right clic on the dll) I see that it has the 2.6.2.x version number !

Is this a bug? I don't know....

And is there a way to distinguish between gtkmm 2.4 and 2.6 at compile time? Sorry, I have no idea.

Hi sebastien.charlois,

Try 'pkg-config --cflags gtkmm-2.4' with gtkmm2.6.

It's exactly what I do, but in this way I'm not able to understand if
I'm using gtkmm 2.4 or 2.6.

For example, I used in my app the Gtk::AboutDialog, which is a 2.6
feature, but in other machines with gtkmm 2.4 it didn't compile, and I
had to add a little #ifdef .. #endif.

Is there a way to distinguish between gtkmm 2.4 and 2.6 at compile time?

TIA