Re: How to find width of a menubar?

Yes, that does get set off a lot - but The window already has its own
on_configure_event,  so I expected it to happen frequently. But not that
frequently. Wow.

At least it gives the immediate responce I needed - now just to figure out
exactly when I need it.

Thank you.

-Sudrien
[darimasen.berlios.de]