4 TextBuffer questions

Hi !

I am using a TextView/TextBuffer to display text with color.
How can I copy a substring of my TextBuffer into another TextBuffer, keeping the original colors ? The result of the get_text method does not seem to contain informations about the tags.

Another question: How can I add an antry to the default context menu of the TextView (cut/paste/...). I need to add specific actions when the user right-clicks in the TextView.

Third : how can I add a bar on the left side of a TextView, to display additionnal informations (like bookmarks) ?

Last (but not least) : How can I highlight the current line ? I could apply a tag with the background color set to yellow, but only the characters would be highlighted. The background behind the text would remain white, which would not look very nice.

Thanks
Ben