memory issues

Hi

I've taken the simple hello world program provided in the
tutorial and created a dll with it (I'm using MSVC 2003). I
then use another program to load this dll and hence I can
run the window. (It has to be done like this...due to the
system already in place)

That seems to work okay, but when I close the window and
try to re-load the dll (something that can be done using
the system in place) I get a memory reference error.
Something along the lines of "Memory refenced at <mem_addr>
could not be read". This error occurs as when trying to
execute the line Gtk::Main::kit(argv,argc);

It seems that some gtkmm-related function is still running.
How do I manually ensure that everything related to gtkmm
has been stopped before re-loading the dll? Most examples
just seem to use hide() functions, but somehow it seems
that I need to "un-initialize" Gtkmm.

Any advice appreciated
Damon
For super low premiums, click here http://www.dialdirect.co.za/quote