Re: Gtkmm win32

Antonio Coralles wrote:

I have similar problems, with gtkmm on win32. I installed mingw 3.1.0
cygwin, the gtkmm and gtk+ developper package with Cedric Gustin's
installer to C:\Gtk.

 Try to upgrade your gcc to 3.4.2 (available from http://www.mingw.org).
 Might be a name mangling and compatibility problem between gcc 3.2 and
 3.4. You might also want to use the -Wl,--enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc
 option at link time if you get "auto-import" errors.

I can confirm this - you should not use gcc prior to 3.4 with the mingw gtkmm packages. You're actually pretty lucky here, in my case everything linked without error, but bombed at runtime.

Cheers,
Tim