gtkglextmm and MSVC2003.

Does anyone know if there is going to be anything official for this,
or if any gtkmm installers are planning on including gtkglextmm with
MSVC support?

I was able to get it working by creating a solution and modeling it
after libglademm's MSVC_Net2003 directory, and modifying 2 source
files in gtkglextmm.

The source file changes were where opengl was included in "context.h"
and "drawable.h". It's necesary to include windows.h before including
gl.h, and if you include windows.h you have to undefine the max macro
other wise the compiler confuses a function max with the max macro :
#include <windows.h>
#undef max
#include <GL/gl.h>

I have my own gtkglextmm application that I was developing using mingw
and the msvc version actually seems more stable. With my application
compiled with mingw I get crashes when I exit my program after having
modified some std::vectors, and even worse it appears that my vectors
were not being initialized properly (there size was some random
number).

I have been able to bulid a lot of things in MSVC now. I tried gtk,
libglade, gtkglext, gtkmm, libglademm, and finally the gtkglextmm. I
think that's pretty cool.

Thanks!!!
Lee