wrapping gtksourceview

Hi All,

I'm writing a wrapper for gtksourceview, and I'm coming up against a
bit of a problem.

gtksourceview inherits from gtktextview. and in the private part of
the wrapper CppClassParent gets typedeffed to TextView_Class,
unfortunately, this is only defined in the gtkmm source and so i'm
being left with an incomplete type.

When I've copied in the private files for TextView, Container, Widget
and Object I end up with an undefined reference to sourceview_class_ ,
which I can't seem to resolve. However even if i could i'd rather not
have to include all of that code.

Anyway, thanks for any help or ideas
Rob.