Re: custom widget example

----- Original Message ----- From: "Damon Oberholster" <damon websurfer co za>
To: "Marco" <mscholtn xs4all nl>; <gtkmm-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: custom widget example

Hi Marco

Thanks alot. It does work a bit better now. Have you tried
resizing it though? It shoots back to the minimum required
size or something.

Resizing works fine here, but i have made some more changes now so maybe i have accidently fixed that somehow.

Could it be that Gdk::Window::create() creates a refptr
to a copy, and we are then painting on the wrong window?

I'm pretty new to all this stuff. Have no clue :)

Thanks
Damon
For super low premiums, click here http://www.dialdirect.co.za/quote