Re: Using libglademm with custom widgets

Damon Oberholster schrieb:
*I have sent this to the glademm list with no help. If
Nobody here has the answer, please point me to some other
list*

Just for the record here is my answer :
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/glademm-list/2005-January/msg00004.html

He wants to know whether libglademm supports custom widgets but didn't
even bother to rephrase the question after he read my answer. IIRC no.

IIRC the correct mailing list would have been the gnomemm mailing list,
correct?

Should I try use glademm? Would that make any difference?

IMNSHO I already answered that :-(

It makes a _big_ conceptual difference!

  Christof