Re: #define weirdness
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Bart Verstraete <bartverstraete telenet be>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: #define weirdness
- Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:16:58 +0100
On Tue, 2005-02-22 at 16:07 +0100, Bart Verstraete wrote:
> did I fell asleep during lessons or what?? If I do "#define BLABLA" you
> can do in other source files "#ifdef BLABLA"(with a #endif ofcourse) and
> it will return true, right? Well in my code it return only true in the
> source file where its defined.
> Pls tell me that I fell asleep :-)
Please try to keep message relevant to gtkmm.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev