Re: DrawingArea

Jan Hudec wrote:

On Thu, Feb 17, 2005 at 16:04:56 +0100, Bart Verstraete wrote:
Ok me again,

my previous problem is solved but now I need to draw on the drawingarea
a kind of a window with a scrolled window and then a treevieuw in it.
I think the little window i have do draw, but how can I let the little
window know that the scrolled window etc. is a part of the little window
that is drawed? Because if I resize the little window the scrolled
window with the treeview in it has to resize too.

I hope you understand what I mean.

I'm not sure what exactly you are meaning, but maybe you should consider using a Gtk::Layout - it's a Gtk::DrawingArea with native scrolling support ...

antonio