Re: gtkmm capabilities

Huh? You're the one mentioning Qt. I'm not spending anything on Qt, I'm just trying to help you make the decision that makes the most business sense. Plus, the figures on http://www.trolltech.com/products/qt/pricing.html do seem to indicate that $3000 isn't that far off (well maybe I should take the weak dollar in account more, but still).

cheers,

roel

John Taber wrote:
Keep this discussion to gtkmm capabilities. Spend whatever you want (and your figures are wrong - Qt prices have gone up a lot).