Re: Toolbar buttons

Yes, I see that there is an enum defined like this in
enums.h:
enum BuiltinIconSize
{
  ICON_SIZE_INVALID,
  ICON_SIZE_MENU,
  ICON_SIZE_SMALL_TOOLBAR,
  ICON_SIZE_LARGE_TOOLBAR,
  ICON_SIZE_BUTTON,
  ICON_SIZE_DND,
  ICON_SIZE_DIALOG
};

Which does suggest that icon size can be specified.
Maybe one calls some function with
Gtk::ICON_SIZE_SMALL_TOOLBAR as a parameter.
But which function? Just a little more documentation
would be very helpful. Looking at the source, there's
a function called gtk_toolbar_set_style but the
parameter types are different...

http://gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/group__gtkmmEnums.html#gcda3014a34862afaf3a8f22b4197d25e