Jonathon Jongsma

Well, for me it compiles and links just without any problems, but when I try to
run it, I get
"Aborted (core dumped)" (but the stack dump doesn't contain any stack frames).
As I tried out, this happens while connecting to the signal.

I'm using GCC 3.4.4 under Windows (cygwin); I use the latest GTKmm for Windows
release (2.8).

PS: Sorry, Jonathon, I used the wrong recipient first.