Re: gtkmm in DevHelp

Hey Micah:

First off, I assume that there is no reference or mention to gtkmm
whatsoever in devhelp, rather than error dialogs stating that it cannot
find gtkmm-2.4 doc files.

Now, look in

/opt/gnome/share/devhelp/books

and see if there is a subdirectory for gtkmm-2.4.  If it's not there,
that is one reason you're not seeing gtkmm.

I had the opposite problem: devhelp looking for gtkmm-2.0 docs.
Unfortunately, I did not have gtkmm-2.0 installed, so I had to deal with
an error dialog telling me so each time I searched for a class or method
that was present in gtkmm-2.0 and gtkmm-2.4.  I went into the gtkmm-2.0
subdirectory of the aforementioned directory and renamed the xml file I
found there...   problem solved.

Beyond that I cannot help you.

Bob