Re: How to change color of Gtk::RadioButton's label?

Hello Marco,

If the Pango::Layout is not useable for a Gtk::Label, then why oh why
does Gtk::Label::get_layout exist?  If Pango cannot be used to display a
Gtk::Label's text, then why in the wide wide world is the method listed
in the Gtk::Label documentation with the comment:  "Get's the
Pango::Layout used to display the label."

My research shows that Gtk::Button does not have this method
specifically, nor does it exist in its ancestry.  Incidentally,
Gtk::EventBox also lacks get_layout specifically or in its ancestry.

So, it appears that I'm back to either obtaining a handle to the button
class's internal label widget, or creating and adding my own label to
the button (which inexplicably has not worked for me so far.)

Marco, I greatly appreciate your efforts here, but I cannot help but
believe that this can be done somehow with Pango.

Bob