Re: How to change color of Gtk::RadioButton's label?

But I compile and run this code!!! It work, but it's not universal!
In my class users past they strings.
And active step, done step ... have different attributes.
So I must use Pango, but it give me CRItical Error.
I need Pango tutorial.
And if you wish, I can send code of class.

Alex.