Re: newbie question

This is not a GTKmm issue. This is an Anjuta issue. Anjuta is configured for GTKmm 2.0 and not for GTKmm 2.4 if you want to use GTKmm2.4 by default you have to patch the sourcecode of anjuta and build it by yourself. This was my solution on this issue some time ago. But I no longer use Anjuta and dropped the code.

BR
Vinzenz 'evilissimo' Feenstra

shintarou_fujiwara schrieb:
OK,still I can't solve the problem