Re: List of new/deprecated API

Great.  That's a really helpful feature.  Thanks for doing it.  I just
have one small comment about the wording.  The links say "New API
since gtkmm x.x".  I find this a bit confusing since "New API since
gtkmm2.2" seems to imply that it will list all new API that were
implemented in 2.2, 2.4, 2.6, and 2.8, but as far as I can tell the
list only contains API that were added during the 2.2 series up until
2.4 was released (is this correct?).  So perhaps they could be renamed
to something like "New API introduced during gtkmm x.x series"?  Maybe
I'm just being pedantic.

Jonathon