Re: Text next to pixbuf in single column

On Monday 29 August 2005 11:38, Chris Vine wrote:

> Sorry, I just realised this is on the gtkmm list.  Do the same in gtkmm
> (there is one-to-one correspondence with the GTK+ equivalent).

And as you asked for an example there is already documentation to show you how
to do it:

http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/ch08s02.html#id2499871

(Look also at the stockbrowser example code.)

This is a slightly more convenient interface than the GTK+ one if you use a
Gtk::TreeModelColumnRecord object to set the renderers up.

Chris