minisip-libglademm

 hello ,

           i am trying to compile minisip-0.7.0. while compiling i got an error saying missing libglademm-2.0.pc and libglademm2.4.pc libraries. i am working on fedora core-3. then i tried downloading libglademm 2.0.x and libglademm 2.6.x from http://www.gtkmm.org/. but i got an error while configuring these libraries saying libsigc++ library was missing. then when i tried downloading this and compiling, another error saying one more library was missing.

               so can you please give me some guidance regarding the same. and i have a doubt. i tried in fedora core 2 and redhat-9 series also, but even in those the libglademm libraries are missing. should we download these 2 libraries externally? oka then, bye

                                                                                                                                                 Rupesh