Quick question about glibmm

Hi people,

I had a look in the archives first, but couldn't find anything about this. Is it ok to use glibmm-2.6.1? The gtkmm site says glibmm-2.6.x is stable, but the readme file in the archive I downloaded says, "This is the unstable version of gtkmm, aimed at Gtk+ 2.0.x". I just want to be sure about what I'm installing and am assuming that it's just the wrong readme file in the archive or something? The file I downloaded was glibmm-2.6.1.tar.gz from http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/glibmm/2.6/.

Thanks,

Nick