Re: Backward compatibility

We appreciate the new releases.  But based on several other posts here, I
think a web page that shows a more detailed listing of all the g* lib
requirements for each gtkmm release would be most helpful - with a bunch of
gtk and gtkmm releases, and different availability on different distros, it
is getting difficult to make sure we have a matching lib set.  I'm even
having trouble figuring out what to apt-get on a machine right now.