Pango::Layout::set_markup Gtk::Entry

Hi again,

I have solved the problem of ambiguity in my previous posting. As I got suspicious, the faulty behavior is due on_grab_focus() event. Problem is solved, when I tried to implement the on_button_press_event() as below.

this->add_events(Gdk::BUTTON_PRESS_MASK);
bool ventry::on_button_press_event(GdkEventButton * eb){}

Anyway, thanks Bob, your reply made me keep the code as it is but look for an alternate way to handle the onclick event.