Re: problem with custom menu

Okay, best that I can determine is that MenuItem is missing a constructor:
MenuItem(Glib::ustring label, Gtk::Menu menu)
this constructor would allow a menuitem (in my case "fileMenuItem") to be
constructed with a menu ("fileMenu") and then added to the menubar.  That's
how it is shown in the XFC documentation.  I don't know how else to attach a
menu to the Menubar.
John

--
John Taber, Ph.D.