Re: problem with custom menu
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: John Taber <jtaber johntaber net>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: problem with custom menu
- Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 19:15:38 +0200
On Fri, 2005-04-22 at 11:03 -0600, John Taber wrote:
> Huh? I'm simply trying to build a simple menu and "::attach" with the table
> coordinates is exactly what is in the gtkmm API documentation (under
> widgets/menu) and what compiles (menu->append will not compile for me).
What compilation error do you get?
> don't want to use actions for several reasons related to what other widgets I
> want on a toolbar
I'd like some discussion/bugzilla for anything that the UIManager can't
do, so we can make it do it, if necessary.
However, here's an earlier version of one of the Menu examples, using
the old API. Maybe it's helpful:
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev