std::string weird error

Hello! I'm tryig to get to run a GTKmm and libglademm app, but I have a really weird issue with std::string. I'm under Win XP, MSVC++ 8 Beta 2. I have both GTK+ and GTKmm correctly installed . When I try to run simple program below It starts printing out weird strings such as some dll paths and other system related things all joined in one huge string and the computer is beeping on the top of it. I don't need to include gtkmm.h either as it's enought to link gtkmm related libraries to produce this error. What could be a problem?

#include <iostream>
#include <string>
#include <gtkmm.h>

int main(int argc, char *argv[]) {