Cannot run gtkmm app on win32

Hello. I have problem running GTKmm on Win XP. I've already developed few programs under GTK+ and also I have correct GTKmm bin distribution(that one you provide link to on dl page). All compilation goes fine but when I run my simple test program or even gtkmm-demo I get error message 'Entry point pango_render_part_get_type was not found in libpango-1.0.0.dll.'. Does anybody know what should I do? Thx in advance