Re: Books about gtkmm

Isenmann Daniel wrote:
Hi,

i just started with gtkmm to code a GUI. But now my first question: I
read the online documentation and I understand nearly everything from
the documentaion, but are there any printed books out there?? Something
the online documentaion is very short written (this is no critic, I
found the online documentation very helpful).

I searched amazon and other online stores but I can't find any book
about gtkmm. Books about GTK+-Programming and Qt-Programming exists, but
no books about gtkmm.

Thanks,

Daniel

That would be great indeed. I like gtkmm a lot and a text book is always better than online documentations IMHO.

--
Matthias Kaeppler