ScrolledWindow without Scrollbars

Hello,

I have a Gtk::Label that is a very long string in the vertical direction. I want it to scroll down as the user scrolls a different window. I can do this in a ScrolledWindow with a vertical policy of Gtk::POLICY_AUTOMATIC, but when I set it to Gtk::POLICY_NEVER, the window is automatically resized to the label, which is many times the height of my screen.

Is there a way to have the scrolling functionalities that I need while being able to hide the scrollbars? Thanks - Andrew