Re: [gtkmm] treeview --- custom celrenderer..

I solved this in the most efficient (dirtiest?) way possible: i put a ██
in the tree. Setting the fontcolor did the rest. See screenie for the
result: http://gparted.sf.net/Screenshot.png
The square is build from two 'U+2588 FULL BLOCK' next to each other.

Please don't blame me, the idea came from a friend :^)

Is there any objection against this way of doing it? are there
situations where this will show up incorrectly ?

regards,

Bart

--
www.titanium-it.nl --- Open Minded Open Source