Re: [gtkmm] Is Gtkmm stable and mature on Win32?

Hello,

Sorry for the late response, but I have been using Gtkmm-2.2 in Windows for
about a year now.  I've done some projects here at work that were based upon
Gtkmm-2.2.    I have had very few issues with Gtkmm in Windows.  The only real
issue I had was when I started working with threads... for some reason,
crossplatform threads gave me real problems on Windows (see Glib::Thread and
Glib::Dispatcher); however, things worked well enough in Linux.

Everything else worked without a hitch, and I feel that Gtkmm on Win32 is very
stable.  You can try reading the Readme.Win32 for other gotchas to watch out
for.  But having Gtkmm for Win32 has saved me countless hours of time.  Hope
things work out well for you!

Gene Ruebsamen