Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm + autoconf

gamehack <gamehack gmail com> writes:

> Hello all,
>
> Now that I'm splitting my gtkmm application into many files, and I
> have all my dialogs(preferences and others) split into .cc and .h
> files. And should I provide in configure.ac this:
> AC_CONFIG_HEADERS(config.h) ? I've read the docs at
> www.delorie.com/gnu/docs/autconf/autoconf_27.html but I cannot find an
> answer to my question.
You can add this, but you are not have to. This header contain
configuration for your program sources, e.g. weather to include
optional parts, etc. Generally it is useful if your application
configure script have a lot of --enable-FEATURE options (IMHO).
This header does not affect how you break your application in
modules (.cc and .h files).

IMHO: start without this header (simply omit AC_CONFIG_HEADERS
in your configure.ac)

PS: read about autoheader - this program genrrates config.h.in

--
WBR, Max Vasin
        JID: maxvasin jabber ru