[gtkmm] gtkmm + autoconf

Hello all,

Now that I'm splitting my gtkmm application into many files, and I
have all my dialogs(preferences and others) split into .cc and .h
files. And should I provide in configure.ac this:
AC_CONFIG_HEADERS(config.h) ? I've read the docs at
www.delorie.com/gnu/docs/autconf/autoconf_27.html but I cannot find an
answer to my question. Here's an extract for this macro:
======
If you use a C header file to contain #define directives, you might
also run autoheader, and you will distribute the generated file
`config.h.in' with the package.
======
Thanks in advance

Cheers,