Re: [gtkmm] linker errors (gtkmm-2.2 on MSVC++ .net 2003)

>For Debug target I use Multithreaded DLL Debug for sure. This works fine.
>I remember I had similiar problems like you and the reason was that not
>all my components are compiled and linked with Multithreaded DLL [Debug].

Actually this is quite difficult for me. My project is part of a internship
I have to do in the course of my studies (Praxissemester FH) and the project
is embedded into a solution. The whole solution will always run in debug mode
(because it is an internal development thingie), but some genious created a
part with xerces and used the release build, so now I have to use the non-debug
runtime, too, because otherwise xerces will start to do funny things to visual
studio... :-(

So it's kind of really messed up. If it wasn't for that whole interdependencies-thing
I'd use MinGW or Linux straight ahead and be happy ;-)

>What do you have configured under Configuration Properties, General for
>'Use of MFC' and 'Use of ATL'?

Use of MFC: "Use Standard Windows Libraries"
Use of ATL: "Not Using ATL"